Sunday, February 16, 2014

Darkness.

“Darkness, so pure not a single ray of light can find it’s way to me. How long have I soaked in this darkness…eternity? Though at times I think just a moment. I feel nothing, as though there were nothing and I am floating in it. I have preserved my sanity, have I not? Or did I lose it somewhere? And yet in this darkness and its fantasies, one thing is still clear in my mind. That alone like lighting splitting through the darkness, she appears so vividly in my mind. Over and over again it swells and sinks like the waves of a tsunami. Hatred, friendship, jealousy, indignation, emptiness, love, sorrow… They all come together in a single great storm. Driving a stake through my mind, holding my consciences together. The one who cast me into this darkness, she is now my anchor. The woman whose life was once in my hands. When did I fall under your control? I see you now, radiating so brilliantly it blinds me…”