Friday, November 22, 2013

Better late then never... Band Aid on a Bulletwound's 3 year Anniversary !!!

3 years ago I started this blog in hopes that it would be so I could get my artwork out there. It has mostly become a mental dump of what is rolling around in my brain: song lyrics that I feel are pertaining to my life, music videos,  shameless "selfies"/ photo documentation of random life events, cool imagery found on the Internet and barely my artwork.

I had high hopes... But I am not disappointed in the evolution.

The last 3 years of my life have been the most depressing 3 years I have had since I was a teenager.

Please don't go, I can't handle anymore abandonment. My life can't get much worse so here's to hoping that things will start getting better...

PS, I love you forever Dad. I miss you so much and it's only been 13 days...