Saturday, March 30, 2013

Silly poems from the Internet really ring true...

" I thank God he sent you to me,
For you and I were meant to be,
We have a bond too strong to break,We have a LOVE no one can take.

In you, I have found a love so true,
My heart is filled with LOVE for you,
Everytime I see you, my heart skips a beat, You make my life whole, you make my life complete.

My love for you grows more with each passing day, The though of your gorgeous face takes my breath away: Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness. Those luscious lips I love to kiss..."

-Some lady on the Internet




Out of desperation one would say a prayer. May it be to who/whatever you believe in your heart that gives you hope in the darkest of times... You squeeze the last bit of hope out of your heart and send it away with a message. A message for someone to find you and be your fuel for the tiny little ember left where your heart once was...

I have been found. I will never be lost again.