Friday, February 8, 2013

Make up review

One of Five- First review of the Top Five favorite Sephora items from my recent order...
I recently bought this using money I received for my birthday. I had bought many items from Sephora. This eyeshadow happened to be one of the top 5 favorite items in the last ' Birthday $ Money- Retail Therapy' purchase.

I bought the Sephora MicroSmooth Eyeshadow Trio in 'GreenFlash' color scheme.
It goes awesome with my ever changing Green/Hazel eyes.
I was a bit skeptical about not buying one of the name brand/ Premium Quality eyeshadows. I just figured if it was the Sephora Brand it would be slightly not as good. I have been pleasantly surprised and highly satisfied !
It's super rich, easy to apply and long lasting! You can apply it so many ways! A little on the lighter side for daytime and more dramatic for night!
These three colors are a perfect match for your brow, crease and lid; making a sexy smoky eye easily achievable!
Fuck Yeah Sephora!
More to come...
:)