Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And it is all over just like that!

The holidays (well at least the annoying 'joyous' ones) are over. I gave some awesome gifts this year. I really put a lot of thought into them. I received an awesome pair of headphones and a killer pair of boots.
My birthday is coming up soon. It's a big one! Last year I had asked my friends to make me mixed cd's as gifts. It turned out really great and I hope my friends like the inexpensive idea. I love making and receiving mixed 'tapes'. The introduction to new music or the reuniting with old favorites is one of my favorite things. I like thinking about the person and the music they like or could like. I think about what type of person they are to me or how I interact with them. I can only hope that they put as much thought into creating one for me as I do them. 21 days until the big monumental birthday...